|0.00||Honey or Sugar|
Winter is the time for warm and spiced beverages.
Traditionally, a wide range these spiced warm beverages are prepared across Europe to beat winter chills and make the holidays season more merrier with friends and family.
Gradually, these special category drinks are gaining fans across the globe and many of these spiced beverages are now appearing in many parts of the world outside Europe.
Think about European winter and holidays season and one of the first drinks that comes to mind is the Mulled or Spiced Red Wine! They also make Mulled White Wine but Red version is my drink!
But for the teetotalers’ out there, we got non-alcoholic version of mulled or spiced beverages to add zing to your winter. One such leader beverage is Spiced or Mulled Apple Juice!
It is very easy to make and serves as a fantastic party or social gathering drink.
So, why don’t you prepare your own Spiced or Mulled Apple Juice one of these winter evenings and delight your family and friends?
Preparation of Mulled or Spiced Apple Juice
1. Take a pot wih heavy bottom and pour apple juice into it.
2. Now add orange peels, cinnamon stick and cloves ino the pot.
3. Simmer the mixture on medium to small flame for about 5-10 minutes
4. Now add honey or sugar as per your choice and taste
5. Serve the aromatic and spicy beverage with a garnish of an orange peel and a cinnamon stick.