What is a Punch?
A Punch is simply an assortment of drinks mixed together along with fresh fruit or fruit juice, usually in a large bowl. A Punch could consist of non-alcoholic or alcoholic drinks.
Punch is a must have in parties and gatherings in Europe and America. No party starts without a generous serving of Punch.
Regular party organizers or party animals will be well aware of not only Punch drink but the Punch bowl as well, which serves as a trademark of a party.
There is a story that Punch, as a concept of concoction of drinks was introduced to the British by India. Subsequently, it was introduced to the entire Western World.
Cranberry Sea Breeze is just the perfect Punch for Christmas Holidays!
The radiant red colour of the beverage adds to the holidays spirit.
It will be a perfect welcome Punch drink for your Christmas parties or gatherings of friends and family.
Apart from 2-3 hours of freezing, the main preparation time is just about 10-15 minutes.
So, what are you waiting for? Mix your first Cranberry Sea Breeze and merry up your holidays!!
1. Take empty ice cube trays. Put 1 or 2 cranberries in each slot. Pour water and freeze.
(You could actually prepare these ice cubes with cranberries infused, much ahead of the party day)
2. Take a large Punch bowl and pour into it Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Grapefruit Juice and Lime slices and mix well with a long ladle.
3. Now pour half of the ice cubes (with cranberries infused) into the Punch bowl and mix it all well
4. Use the other half of ice cubes with cranberries to put into serving glasses.
5. Pour the Punch into the serving glasses.
Let the party begin!
Note: If you just add cranberries directly into the drink, they will just settle to the bottom of your glass. If they are infused into ice cubes, they will float at the top and make your glass look more colourful and vibrant. On the other hand, as the ice cube melts, you start to taste the cranberry!